The NMR183 is an innovative and vital piece of equipment for any engineer on the move, to read or transmit NMEA data for equipment testing.
Lightweight, compact and robust, the device was designed to be easily used in confined spaces, such as bridge consoles. With its bright LCD screen and rechargeable battery the NMR183 will provide ample running time for each on-vessel attendance.
The NMR183 offers a “GPS Display” option that shows GPS information including date, time, position, speed over ground (SOG) and course over ground (COG) in an easy to read format.
- Robust build quality
- Shock proof against 1 meter drop
- Easy to operate
- Large clear LCD display
- NMEA input (Including AIS) with display of received NMEA data
- NMEA output (Including AIS) to other equipment
- Adjustable baud rate from 300 baud to 57600 baud
- Up to a 32GB SD Card storage
- Files stored on the SD Card can be viewed on a standard PC
- 200/400ppm input and output ports
- Powered by rechargeable batteries
- Charged via 24V power pack
- NMEA input connector ports
- Inputs isolated against overvoltage damage
- Magnetic strip for convenient mountinG